As an IT Business Development Manager, you should have excellent
communication and presentation skills, Furthermore, you should be able to work flexible
hours and meet sales targets. You will also be required to upgrade your skills by attending
and participating in product training. A candidate demonstrating professional and
approachable behavior will be considered.
Please feel free to reach out if you can help our company achieve its sales target and build a strong customer base. We would like to have a word with you.
● Researching and sourcing potential customers
● Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
● Building new customer relations and maintaining the existing ones
● Explaining the technical features of a product to customers
● Addressing customer queries and advising them on various technological upgrades
● Planning and drafting customer proposals
● Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
● Reporting to management about sales made.
● Preparing and verifying the details in tender documents
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent
● 2-4 years of experience as an IT Business Development Manager, Technical Sales
Executive, Technical Sales Representative, or a similar position in the Sales
● Excellent technical understanding of product features and benefits
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
● Good time management and organizational skills
● Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
● Highly motivated individual
● Demonstrating a professional and approachable behavior
● Ability to offer excellent customer satisfaction